Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Lately I have been craving sugar like Crazy!! Which is unusual for me because I usually don''t crave sweets. I really hope that this isn't going to be an ongoing thing! Because it would really be detrimental to my weight loss journey lol.

Anyways I follow a few blogs that are packed with recipes. One of those blogs is Sprinkle Bakes. I love the amazing photos and all of the different recipes that are available. Recently I was just out with friends from back home and we went to Baked by Melissa and got some small bite size cupcakes. They are okay but I think they are more of a novelty than anything else.

Me Nom Noming on mini cupcakes in SoHo on Spring Street. These lil puppies are $1 each! Insane that they aren't even a full bite! But oh well, still fun!

So I was browsing Sprinkle Bakes and really want to try making these Battenburg Cakes! Aren't they absolutely adorable!?
Please check out her site and try out one of her many amazing recipes! The possibilities are endless! I really want to try this with different colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment