Thursday, April 1, 2010

Floral Dresses!

I love vintage inspired Floral Prints. They are adorable. Feminine yet can be made a bit edgy with a pair of distressed leather boots, or a leather belt or even a faded denim jacket.  I was browsing one of my favorite sites Karmaloop and I found a few cute ones!


I love this dress by Free People... Check it out Here.

Check out this dress with Floral and Lace

Check out this one here.

Love the Orange with pops of Aqua.

Another Free People dress with sequin embellishments!

Love this Turquoise Floral Print!




2 comments:

  1. SUCH cute dresses
    loving it
    thanks for sharing darling
    and i appreciate your comments, it means the world!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is awesome, and I love the shoes in these shots even more.
    x

    ReplyDelete