Monday, May 23, 2011

Naked? Yes indeed.

Ahh it has been awhile...Sorry! I have been busy working and I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like to.

But on a lighter note, the other week my dad was on his way to Sephora to buy cologne and he said "The other day you said you went there for something that was sold out, what was it?" I told him "Its a makeup palette" My dad then responds in his latin accent "What is it called?" and my response was "Naked" then my dad boasts "What?! Make it??".... "NO dad NAKED!!!" ..."NAKED??!!?!" ..."Yes Dad it is called NAKED!!"

Mind you this whole conversation is happening in front of tons of people who are probably thinking WTF!?

He ends up bringing me a bag with my lovely Naked Palette! One of the girls from Sephora told me how he was in there looking for it and how cute it was haha. I laughed because all I can picture is this big guy coming into the store saying to one of the employees "Yo Sweetheart I am looking for something Naked." haha I love my dad!




I am a huge fan of neutrals so I adore this palette but I wish there were a few more matte options. Because sometimes I like something less shimmery during the day. But still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment