Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Funday...

I love reading blogs and browsing the topics and photos other bloggers post. It sometimes inspires me to cook, craft, or shop lol. Here are a few things that are either fun or interesting that I have come across recently:

Check out these delicious No Bake cookies at Lick The Bowl Good blog. They have a ton of other delicious recipes!

Check out this creative way to make floral stamps. Sometimes I wonder who thinks up these things!
Celery made into a stamp!? I found this cool idea here.

Lately I have been on a hunt for healthy recipes and here is one I found for a yogurt peanut butter dip:
Get the recipe here and give it a try, because I know I will be.
Then I came across this photo that makes me want to grab an old long sleeve tee and attempt to do this woven project.
Also here is another DIY inspirational photo:


^Love these mason jars splattered with Glow in the Dark paint. These remind me of the Justin Nozuka "After Tonight" music video with the fireflies.

More DIY to try:

And here is another photo that I found that I think is soo innovative and creative; using wine boxes/crates for flooring?!?! Love this !
That is all for little things I have come across today! Tomorrow I will be sure to put more things up and some stuff I have been working on!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I practically grew up on no bake cookies... so frigen' deliscious!

    thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :) I got the dress at Boutique 7 which is part clothing Boutique and part Beauty Salon... Luv it! It's about a block from my house :)

    ReplyDelete