Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On the road to healthy

Lately I have been striving to be healthier and more aware of what I am consuming and putting into my body. My weight has fluctuated a lot in recent years and at my heaviest I was 189 lbs! But with some diet changes and exercise I was able to drop 30 pounds but then I got into a relationship and gained some "relationship" weight. So now it's time to get back on track and luckily the bf is doing it too! Making it really motivating for me.

I've been doing TurboFire again and loving it. It's insane how much a clean diet contributes to weight loss. 

Joseph's flat breads have been my new best friends! Low calories and completely versatile. I have been making pizzas with them. Normally I make homemade tomato sauce with fresh plum tomatoes but last night I cheated and used jarred sauce. And topped it with spinach, banana peppers, artichoke hearts,turkey pepperoni (for the boyfriends) and green bell peppers.
Before....
And after!!

Healthy girl is a happy girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment