Monday, March 1, 2010

Mundane Monday

For those of you who know Mischa Barton, you probably know she has a handbag line that is pretty affordable. I love one of the clutches I found on her website:
 
Being someone who Loves to read I am absolutely in love with this Personal Library Kit

 
  

 
Get it at Fred Flare!

And going with the theme of books Check out this customizable Alice in Wonderland Book:

 

You can change the names of the characters "(your name) in Wonderland" and so on.
Monday Munchies:

  
  
I have been dying to try bacon with chocolate, have any of you tried it?

They have Pancake batter with bacon chocolate chips as well! Where did this culinary trend come from?


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea she had a hand bag line, the purse above is so cute!

    Thanks for the tip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had come across it recently, Very Cute! =)

    ReplyDelete