Sunday, February 28, 2010

ASOS overload

I Love ASOS, here are a few reasons why:

This dress has the cutest cut, and although I hate butterfly patterns I do like this one because you can't tell that there are butterflies all over the fabric. =)
 
  

Then I spotted this great Tshirt dress at ASOS that has a watercolor/graffiti-esque look to it!

Absolutely love the look of this dress and think it would look amazing with open toe bootie like the Sam Edelman Queenie in Black.


Then the structure of the hem on the dress below is eye-catching and it is made in a great Coral color. 

I LOVE this Dress!! It comes in Black as well. $94 for this unique dress!

And as we all know that the trends include chains, studs and spikes and such these days. So for those who love chain, this dress is adorable. I like the use of thin chains for a delicate fringed look.
  
Buy it Here.

And lastly I love this loose-fit dress that would be great for spring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment