Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dressed Up, Zipped Up

So I love ShopNastyGal.com but when I saw this dress I almost cried. I had seen it in a TJmaxx for $20 but they didn't have my size and I was soo bummed. Then I saw it at the mall in some little shop in the window, and they were sold out too! Now its on ShopNastyGal but I don't know if I want to spend $58 after seeing it for $20. Ahh I'll probably end up buying it because I love it. I love the back of it too.


I love the crocheted look of this black dress below:

3 comments:

  1. i did your tag btw :) love the last dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size do you need? I work at TJmaxx I will look for you, I know we have at least one, it could be your lucky day!!!! or did you already buy it this was a month ago! email me lilcheerxoo@aim.com

    ReplyDelete