Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wish List

So Lately I have been looking at swimwear. I am currently still on a long journey to my goal weight. I have lost some weight but I have not been strict enough with my diet and as of lately I have been slacking in the exercise department. But I am going to work out as soon as I finish this entry. Here are a few bathing suits I have my eye on for the end of summer. Because I think by August I will be somewhat comfortable with myself.

I adore this bikini top! I really want it. I am not too fond of the bottom however. I think I may opt for just a white bottom. The Top is only $18! And I want to buy this matching necklace made by Dogeared.

I really like this black bathing suit because of the ruched top and the fact that the bottom has full coverage in the back. Or at least that is what the description says lol.

Check out ^ This Unbelievably Gorgeous Bathing suit! I Love it, I just don't love the price tag! Haha
I also want this Haute and Naughty Lash mascara by MAC!! Anyone tried it yet?

Random:

Those who watch True Blood, I am loving Evan Rachel Wood's new look!
I love her new hair! It is a big change from her long locks but she pulls it off so well and I love the menswear look that female celebrities are wearing! What do you think? Yay or Nay?

Any recommendations for websites for swimwear too? I have checked Victoria's Secret but any other places?

No comments:

Post a Comment