Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lookie Lookie Here...



Was browsing Lookbook tonight and came across quite a few outfits. It's been awhile since I browsed the site, but figured I would in search of inspiration for my shopping outing tomorrow. The ones I think are faves are below:


"YEAH-RIGHT"  I like this look for some reason. The black peeking out from beneath the hem of the shorts, and the Black Tee.

 
"Love the way you lie"  I love the look of this outfit from head to toe. The cute t-shirt dress with the brown belt and sandals. Loving her ring as well.

 
"Back for More"  I love this flirty ruffled shirt with the peach tone bag that she pairs it with. 

 
"Lace and Linen of Yesterday's Gowns"  I love the romantic sleeves peeking out of the leather jacket. And I especially love the blue and yellow accents.

 
"Love the sun"  I love this airy teal summer dress! I love this whole outfit. That bag is amazing!


"What I Wore to Prom"  I love the drapey quality of this black dress! I WANT IT NOW!



1 comment: