Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Food Inspirations

I have to admit I am a Food Network and Cooking Channel junkie. I have always loved to cook. I have early memories of climbing on top of the kitchen counter while my mom was sleeping and I would make myself eggs for breakfast at the age of 5. I was just a little chef and my mom would always want to kill me when she would see I was cooking again without supervision, ahhh well.

So I was browsing around for some delicious recipes and found some recipes for refreshing things like this Lemon-Ginger Iced Tea with Berry cubes. Yummm.

Find the recipe for this yummy summertime drink at Food Network's website. Click Here.












For those who prefer Lemonade over Iced Tea, there is a yummy Blackberry Lemonade recipe as well.

And for something a bit more icy there is a Mango Strawberry Snow Cone. I love Mango!!
 These I will definitely have to make tomorrow! Tonight I will be going to the store for the limes and mint. =)

2 comments: