Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year...

Unfortunately I am unable to upload my pictures from New Years Eve because I don't have the cable for my camera with me. (I am away for a bit) But I ended up getting the Lovers + Friends Rose Gold Sequin Sway Dress for Christmas and I wore it for NYE and it was a huge hit! I received so many compliments on this dress!

Here are a few photos of the dress from various websites:


Once I have photos uploaded, I will post them!

Lately I have been craving French Fries which isn't necessarily great for my fitness routine. But I am dying to make some handcut french fries dusted with a little bit of Wasabi powder and sea salt and black sesame seeds. I think that would be yummy! Ill give it a try and post it soon.

EDIT: New Years Eve Pics!
 My Dress was a bit big but I had no time to have it taken in. But I received a lot of compliments nonetheless!

I had to put this funny and quite unflattering picture of me up here! I was in the middle of yelling at my friend who was taking the picture! It looks as though I lost my dentures or something! (FYI no I do not wear dentures! lol)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh That dress is so amazing, it's so perfect for new years! It's looks great on you too!

    ReplyDelete