Sunday, January 15, 2012

On a Weight Loss Journey

Over the years I have put weight on, lost some, put some back on and so on and so forth. Now I am trying to lose and get to a place that is healthy and that makes me happy and comfortable. I am not looking to be a size 2 or anything unrealistic. In fact size really doesn't matter as long as I am toned and fit.

Maybe I will post my progress as I go on. Right now I am focusing on eating healthy as well as working out. I love the workout program I am doing. It is called TurboFire and I thought it was going to be dreadful but its not! Don't get me wrong there are days i'm swearing at the television and calling the instructor a "Crazy Bitch" but I feel completely accomplished at the end of it. So from time to time I'll post some inspirational photos and mantras to keep me going.

I guess you could call this a New Years Resolution but id like to think of it as my New Life Resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment