Monday, February 8, 2010

Art in the Family...

Its a new year with new ventures. Right now I have been trying to focus on getting a small business together because I need to be able to work on my own time and get back into school. Following a work schedule at a job that pays poorly is not really what I want for myself anymore. I am a pretty creative person and I am always sketching new things and writing new ideas. I dibble dabble in everything from painting to writing. 

So over the years I have made sketches of jewelry ideas that I would love to see made and finally I think that will be happening. My cousin is in school for jewelry and metal-smith so I will be collaborating with her on some projects.  Below are a few of the things she has done for school projects

 
A silver ring she made for a school project.

  A brooch she made with bronze and rattle snake bones.
Not your traditional pieces to say the least.
 
This is a Bronze Fox Fur Brooch that she made as well.

I am excited to get things going.  
Let's see where this year brings Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment