Saturday, February 13, 2010

YumYum

Its about 9:30 in the morning and I have been awake since 7:30, and strangely enough I had Udon noodle soup for breakfast. What is wrong with me?! lol It was very good but for some reason I have been having "dinner-like" items for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. But I think my challenge for the week will be making homemade Udon noodle soup, with Udon noodles from scratch. I have seen them being made before so I think I am up for the Challenge. I'll post pictures to let you see the process and my possible failure or success! 

Right now I am looking for online grocers for Japanese foods. Fortunately I found quite a few! Here are the ones I have found so far!













EFoodDepot
Marukai
Mitsuwa
Quickspice

Be Sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment