Monday, February 15, 2010

Beach Waves...

I have long hair, that isn't too thick but has a slight wave. I used to buy a product by John Frieda that was called Beach Blonde Ocean Waves Sea Spray. Unfortunately it has been discontinued and I have been saving my last bottle of it for awhile now. It has been the only beach spray that has really worked in my hair.


I have tried tons of products, including Bumble and Bumble surf spray. The surf spray I find leaves my hair a bit dry or dull. Whereas the Beach Blonde spray used to condition it as well as maintain the waves. 

I checked ebay for the spray I used to use, and they are selling it for 50 -60$ a bottle! Insane! So I am on the hunt for a new beach spray. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

I have come across a few online that I am curious about and one of them is the David Babaii Bohemian Beach Spray below:



 

2 comments:

  1. RIP Beach Blonde. That was my fav too. why do they discontiue products that everyone loves??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I have No Idea! Can you believe its like 60 dollars a bottle on ebay. I found a site online that was selling it for 89.99 too! This is a damn recession, Ill make my own spray with some coconut oil and salt and water lol

    ReplyDelete