Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time is Ticking Away....

Before I know it I will be 24! This month will fly and then soon enough the year will fly by as the others have. I have always been fond of jewelry and accessories but surprisingly I have never been too fond of wearing a watch until recently! A few months ago I fell in love with Toy Watch brands watches. I want a white watch. I like how its bright and eye catching. Here is one of my faves...
 
Then there are the watches that are much more than just watches. They are fashionable accessories that pose as wrap bracelets as well. Here are a few that caught my eye!

 
 
  
Sorry there were too many I fell in love with! They are reasonably priced too! around $99! Love them. Check them out Here!!

 

1 comment:

  1. i like the sailor one! andddd i LOVE your new name! super cute!

    ReplyDelete