Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a Mondaze...

Hmm So I am eagerly awaiting the release of Alice in Wonderland, this upcoming March. Not only because I love Alice in Wonderland in general but because I am quite fond of Johnny Depp. How could you not be? I think the cast looks amazing, and I am really excited to see it in IMAX.

But my birthday being in March I thought a possibility would be to throw an Alice in Wonderland party, but instead it will be Alycia in Wonderland. Yes i am going to be 24 and perhaps that is a bit old for a themed birthday but I am a kid at heart!

I figured I could find a location and decorate in a very whimsical way that could imitate some of the scenes from the original movie. Have a tea party with liquor and fun themed drinks as well as desserts with the infamous "take one" "eat me" cookies and cake. Too bad most venues won't let me have a hookah station, I think that would represent the caterpillar quite well don't you think? LoL

Anyways I really like the Alice in Wonderland OPI nail polish collection seen below:
 
  

I am also quite fond of this makeup palette from Urban Decay that Kaitlynn brought to my attention!
See Below:

 
This can be purchased at Sephora Here.


What does everyone think about a Mad Tea Party themed party for an adult? Too Childish? Or might be fun? Any other ideas!??

1 comment:

  1. i want to party like a mad hatter with you! awesome plan!

    ReplyDelete