Thursday, December 17, 2009

and the List Goes On!!

So here I am continuing to desire things that I cant afford because they will put me further behind on my bills, but a girl can dream right? Sure she can! That's what I am doing! Duhh... So here it is:
I found some amazing little dresses that I would love to add to my wardrobe! Like this flirty little print dress with feathers printed on it.
Absolutely adorable! Should I splurge on this one? I think I'd really like to! Plus I have a pair of grey ankle boots that would look PERFECT with this dress! Among other shoes that would go nicely. Ahhhh Decisions, Decisions, Mistakes! =)
Then I came across this fringe dress that reminds me of a few of these necklaces that I have seen on Etsy.Etsy seller Iheartnorwegianwood offers these adorable fringe necklaces that I am quite fond of. But this dress I found reminds me of these necklaces and so therefore I am even happier about this great find from Karmaloop.
It also comes in a grey with blue fringe! I like it but am not sure how it would look on me. But I won't know 'til I buy & try, right? lol I have a problem with shopping as you have probably gathered already. I wish I could say that my list was over! But 'fraid not! I found a cute lil dress that I think would look awesome with a purple leather belt I have! Its a bit bright but I like it for some reason? Anyways you can see it Here.
Ill have to finish this list later, I must go continue browsing things to buy for other people, for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment