Monday, December 21, 2009

Bows & Pizza

Bows are feminine and make me think of childhood. Mom would put me in frilly dresses with bows on them, and bows in my hair, and bows on my frilly socks! I hated it then BUT love them now. This post has been inspired by the 1988 movie Mystic Pizza. A movie about 3 young girls working in a Connecticut Pizza Place who all face different situations in love. Julia Roberts had purchased a dress for $160 that was black, strapless, and adorned with a large contrasting white bow. I had to laugh because I had tried on one similar at a store only months ago.
Unfortunately this was the only picture I could find of her wearing the dress!
But then I started sifting through websites I regularly visit, and I found a few dresses following the same trend.
Found at ASOS here.










No comments:

Post a Comment