Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shnazzyy Shasta!

Soooo I have been on the hunt for a Vintage Shasta Trailer for some time now. Probably about 9 months, and I have found one close to home! Not sure if I can scrounge up the money now that the holidays have drained my wallet, so go figure! We'll see what I can finagle! But anyways here it is!
I am in love with a $2000 trailer. Love at first sight? Perhaps! I think I would change the baby blue to a cute turquoise color. Afterall Turquoise is my favorite color! In fact I am dying to purchase Essie's Mint Candy Apple nailpolish. I think its just adorable and could look really cute on with some of my large cocktail rings.

I might have to just order this among a few other colors that I love from them.

3 comments:

  1. love that essie nail polish, definitely order it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nailpolish..green is so the color to sport now on those fingertips! xx

    http://www.thebluntqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete