Friday, December 18, 2009

Insomnia...

Well it seems that Insomnia has gotten the best of me yet again. Eh well, what can you do? Browse online of course! So here I am at 5 in the morning looking on one of my fave shoe sites, Piperlime, for cute pumps and I came across these edgy/sexy things:

I love these Rock&Republic "Nika" Pumps! And what do you know? Piperlime has only one size left, and its mine! Well I had to put them up here because I love them and I almost feel like it would be a good DIY project for an old pair of plain black pumps I have. I'd apply the studs and rivets to an embossed black leather piece to adhere to the back of the shoe versus adhering the studs on with glue and having it look cheesy. Well I think the insomnia is subsiding, sleepiness is sneaking in. Night (morning)?

2 comments: