Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So the Christmas List Continues

Insomnia and Online Browsing do not mix! I am wired, or maybe just overtired, and I am on the hunt for Clothes and Accessories and Shoes! Why must I torture myself?! I have yet to figure that out so in the mean time I will post all the awesome finds I have come across! I am sure of one thing though, and that is that no one will want this lovely list of mine! So instead I will share it on here and hope that I get a few of these things by chance! ? Maybe? Probably not! lol

So I came across an amazing long sleeve lace shirt from Free People at Zappos and Nordstrom. I would love to pair this with my gray skinny jeans and a pair of ankle booties or maybe dress it down with a pair of black leather flats. And Add a cute leather jacket over it for a mix of leather and lace. Add a long chain or if the jacket is embellished that should be enough! Just $48! Unfortunately I am having difficulties posting a pic so you'll just have to click away on those links! AND if you prefer a dress like the long sleeve tee Zappos carries that too here!

So I also have been creeping around ASOS! Love this site as well. Amazing stuff that keeps me on there for hrs! Like these Amazing cotton skinny pants that were seen on Jessica Alba.
Love these soo Much! But then again, how could you not? A pair of black skinny pants is essential! I'd pair them with a plain white tee like THIS one also at ASOS. Love shirts that are off the shoulder. They make me feel casual and comfortable but they still can be sexy. But Keeping with the theme of Lace, ASOS also has this dress that is amazing and a bit reminiscent of a dress Britney Spears wore however I like this one better =)


Then there is this dress with a chiffon bubble hem that is completely versatile!

!Comes in Black, Purple, and Pink. It can be worn strapless, bandeau top, or one strap as seen above. Definitely a cute addition. I prefer it in Purple or Black but that is just me. Then finally there is my last find from ASOS, which is this floral dress that reminds me of a cute vintage dress you might find in a quaint thrift shop.
I love the dress but do not like the pairing with the shoes. I think it would look cute with a pair of distressed vintage boots or maybe a pair of sandals. But that's enough for my ASOS finds. The rest of my Christmas wishes will have to go up later!! There is plenty more that I want! But I try to convince myself that I in fact need them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment