Monday, December 14, 2009

First Entry

So this is my first entry! Where to begin? Well the reason behind this blog is to share my interests and creative inspirations. I have a love for all things unique, vintage, charming, creative, and interesting. I love fashion, art, interior design,travel, reading, and all aspects of food! I love to cook and eat. Maybe eat too much? Well the holidays are quickly approaching! I have unfortunately been distracted and have failed to even begin shopping. I however came across a few things I'd like to buy myself! =)

I am an absolute lover of ballet flats, preferably the ones that fold up. I had a few pairs from Old Navy that have been destroyed from wearing them too often, as well as 2 pairs from Aldo. But I was browsing around a blog called A Cup of Jo, and found an entry with these adorable ballet flats! I was ecstatic to see that they were only $50!
They are a must have for any wardrobe! Now I need to decide which ones I must have! I want them all but that's not feasible at the moment.

You can purchase them Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment