Monday, December 28, 2009

So Christmas Came and Went...

It is so funny that we all get prepared for the holidays by decorating, shopping, making lists, and wrapping gifts and then in one morning/day its all over and the excitement dissipates. LoL I got so stressed for about an hour of gift exchanging. Gotta love it. Well I did get quite a few good things despite me not giving anyone a list, 



I received one of these awesome gold highlighter pencils by Benefit Cosmetics from my Mom. Awesome buy on her part because when I went to the counter with her to purchase some other stuff, the girl told me she had only 2 left and they were going to be discontinued. So therefore I was left with no other option but to buy one more! =) I wanted to purchase the store's last one but I kind of felt silly dropping $40 on two highlighter pencils. So I only bought one. But I think I love this pencil so much because it glides on so smoothly and really catches the light and so I use it on the inner corners of my eyes. LOVE it.



Mom also bought me this, because I was in need of a new bronzer. Although I asked for one without shimmer because my skin tends to be a bit shiny on its own, this one seems to be not overwhelmingly metallic. I like it alot. 


I also got quite a few things from MAC too. Blush, Lipgloss, Mascara, etc. I will definitely end up buying some more things to add to my makeup bag later, because I think it is time for me to clean out some of the old stuff. In fact, I think I need a new makeup bag in general because the 2 that I have are dirty from spilled makeup and broken powders. I want one that doesn't have the fabric lining, because it gets filthy. 









 

3 comments:

  1. i like!! ive never tried the benefit highlighter before!

    ..and i got rid of my makeup bags forver ago because they kept getting filthy too so i did my makeup center...if u read in my blog like the second one i write about it haha im nuts i know but u already knew this... lol

    ReplyDelete