Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Denim Denim Denim

So lately I have talked to a few girls who have had unique nail designs. I asked how they got their nails to look that way and they told me I had to check out Sally Hansen Salon Effects. So I went on a hunt for them. A few pharmacy's were sold out but I finally got lucky at Rite Aid!

They had all different patterns to choose from but most were sold out. So I settled on Denim and Fishnet. The Denim I tried on last night and they are so cool! The application process is actually quite simple and not messy at all. I have to say I was quite happy with the results!

The only down side is the price. They were $10 each which is more than some bottles of nail polish! But Oh well I received a $5 off coupon for my next Sally Hansen purchase which will motivate me to buy another set.

Here are the pictures:

5 comments:

  1. oh so fancy! i totally love.. going to have to look for these now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I love your nails :D.
    If you like my blog, follow me. I'll follow you too :)
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I enjoy reading your blog..It's excellent. I love your pictures as well.

    Actually, I am a silk scarf lover. I created a website "http://www.coriee.com".

    Also, I have a blog "http://www.corieeblog.com".

    I also made videos on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/corieesilk)


    Please feel free to give me some of your comments. Thanks for visiting me.



    Warmest Regards,
    A.H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours look great! Mine lasted a whole week without chipping so I was pretty impressed, made them worth the money as a normal mani would be at least double the cost and may not last that long. I can't wait to try the other styles!

    ReplyDelete