Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ombre Hair...

In the past I had dyed my hair black and had pink in the front. Which I liked but after awhile I covered the pink up and my hair was all black. Unfortunately I did not realize that black would be such a pain in the ass to change later. My natural hair color is a warm brown with natural red and blonde highlights. Its actually quite strange. But nonetheless I am left wanting to change my hair color but stylists have told me that lightening my hair will pose a bit of an issue unless I strip the black from my hair first. I just didn't want to because the damage done would further dry out my hair.

So I decided to let it grow out and now I realized how much lighter my natural hair color was in reality. In comparison with the black it was extremely light. Fortunately the ends have faded to a dark dark brown. I wanted to do a few highlights in my hair but have recently decided that I may just want to do the Ombre look to my hair instead.




So as you can see I already have an Ombre look going but its an Opposite Ombre! lol But I am highly considering lightening it and achieving a look these:
So Yay or Nay?

2 comments:

  1. I say yay to ombre hair. Mine is somewhat like that but I want to go more dramatic. I think it's gorgeous!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with ombre hair, so I say yes!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete