Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Drool worthy Denim Shirt

Working in SoHo has its upsides. I get to people watch and be in the center of a lot of amazing shops and boutiques. The downside is that I am constantly drooling over something.

I have been wanting a denim shirt for some time now. But I am quite particular about the wash and style. I want a faded wash denim shirt as well as a distressed denim shirt. I am not fond of the dark blue wash for denim shirts. Jeans, yes. Shirt, no.

I have come across three that I really like. One being a shirt I saw on sale at GAP and another being a shirt I saw at the Levi's store. But my ultimate fave shirt is this edgy denim shirt I spotted in the Lucky Brand store.
It has studs all over the shoulders and upper back of the shirt.
It has a hefty price tag of $118.
Fortunately I have a friend who works there who can give me a discount. Thank Goodness!
Otherwise I would see a DIY project in my future!

I think the best outfit I have spotted with a denim shirt is the one worn by Rihanna. She was spotted wearing a Dolce & Gabbana denim shirt with a bandage skirt. Loving her style and Loving this outfit!

Here it is paired with her Dolce and Gabbana blue leopard denim clutch. I adore this outfit! I am on a hunt for a bandage skirt like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment