Friday, April 29, 2011

A Porker Who Loves Pork.

I am currently on a diet. Not a strict one, but I am trying to be careful with what I am consuming. But one thing I love is Bacon and pork. Therefore I could not be Muslim because pork and I have a very close relationship. I mean the smell of bacon alone makes me happy. I sound like a porker lol Pun Intended. So while I am trying to avoid temptation I have come across so many yummy bacon enhanced foods! Here are two that are made with bacon that just look soo bad for me but soo good for me at the same time hahah

This looks sooo delicious! Made with Fuji Apples and Bacon! Find the recipe here!

And here are Maple Bacon Donuts!! Ugh this is such a bad idea. Why do I torment myself by looking at things I cannot and should not be eating!? Nonetheless these do look yummy:



Check these out and the recipe for these scrumptious treats at Cherry Tea Cakes Blog.

5 comments:

  1. They look soo yummy!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, they look so delicious! Thank you very much for visiting my blog, and for your lovely words:)

    Love,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be posting losts of yummy food on their blogs and making me soo hungry at the moment x

    ReplyDelete