Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Military Loving.

I love military influenced fashion. I am a huge lover of the color palettes used in military inspired clothing. The khakis, olive greens, and tans. All neutrals which can be worn by redheads, blondes, and brunettes.

I for one have been wearing my Steve Madden "Troopa" boots a lot lately. Not so much that they should be as worn as they are. I bought them in the off white color. I loved that they weren't the typical black or brown boot. My only issue was that the sole of the shoes literally is destroyed! My right boot has a hole/crack in the bottom of the shoe. Which devastated me! I don't want to have to buy another pair but I think I am left without any other option!

 These are shots of one of my vintage uniform shirts that I purchased. I love the patches and they just look so cute with my military boots. I have 3 of them as well as a military coat.  








I thought this last picture was cool because it looks like Cousin IT with the sunglasses on top of my head. LoL

1 comment:

  1. The military look suits you well! And yeah, that last one totally looks like Cousin IT. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete