Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedges Here, Wedges There, Wedges Everywhere

I am a fairly tall girl who loves to wear heels even though they end up making me close to 6 ft tall! (depending on the height of the shoes) But I must admit I am a bit of a klutz therefore I really prefer wearing a great and stylish wedge. I work near an Aldo Shoe store and I always find myself wandering in to check out their shoes. Here are a few great wedges I want:

This style is called "Segna" and it costs $75 and it also comes in black patent leather as well.

These are on sale for $54.98! I love them and they are also in black suede and a tan suede. Style is "Tauret"

This season Saddle shoes are everywhere! In Steve Madden, Steven, Aldo, and Department stores. But check out these adorable shoes that are a great spin on the traditional trouser flats. These are wedges! I love them! And they are on sale.
These "Gennarelli" shoes are only $44! They come in black suede as well but I prefer these grayish taupe pair.


Then I love these black suede wedges. They are simple and I think they would look great with a pair of denim shorts and black tights and a vintage T. Ahh I need these! Originally $110 and now $79.98


Finally are these Kick Ass wedges that just scream ME! I love them. They are neutral and I love the leather and the canvas straps. They would match my vintage military shirts! The style is Luzier:

They were originally $120 and they are now $79.98. To Buy or Not to Buy??

No comments:

Post a Comment