Sunday, April 17, 2011

Save

I am currently trying to save money. I am an impulse shopper/spender. I have a hard time saving money! And now I am trying to rationalize and be responsible but I really REALLY want these damn Jeffrey Campbells!!
I really don't know why I must torture myself like this! I have been resisting going into stores even though I work in SoHo but yet I make up for it when I get home by browsing websites looking at clothes and shoes!? I think I may need an intervention!

I can honestly say that lately it hasn't been too bad because I have been working out when I get home from work. So that allows me to be distracted for a bit while also helping me get healthy again. I just am really looking forward to getting my butt in shape so that I can actually enjoy shopping for a bathing suit!

Well on that note I am off to bed because it is very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment