Thursday, April 14, 2011

My day in a nutshell...

Well the other day I took advantage of a wet sidewalk square. I got so excited and decided to write my name in the cement. Now every morning and evening on my way to and from work, I get to see my name. Its cool to know that it will be there for some time. (sorry I took the picture upside down, because it was on my way home) 


And EVERYDAY consists of me walking to a Starbucks for my caffeine fix. I should be dubbed a *Caffiend* I always have to get my Venti Iced Nonfat Caramel Macchiatto or the day is not complete! A coffee and a great book is my idea of a good day.


And then after all of this I finally relax with a mud mask from Lush. I recently bought this Cupcake mask that smells so yummy! Do not eat it though! lol My mom thought it was batter and was about to dip her spoon into it when I had to tell her "Bad Idea!"
 Please don't be too frightened! It is not Swamp Thing! Just me in my mask! And No I am Not naked! I have a towel on lol.

I am such a dork! LoL I can't help it sometimes!

Now its time to grab some sushi for dinner!

5 comments:

  1. I very rarely go to Starbucks because I don;t like chains, but I have to admit that that one looks yummy, hehe.

    Thanks a lot for your comment! :) Almost everybody mispronounces the word "iron" in Argentina too, haha.

    Have a fun weekend!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahahahaha AL! that mud pic should be your fb pic :) following your new blog! I had no idea this was you at first lol

    ReplyDelete